Frequently Asked Questions
If you can’t find the answer to your question below, please contact me.
What is your Photography process?
What happens when you book a photoshoot? I’ll tell you below:
- Booking – Pop through an enquiry to start discussing your idea or event
- Brief Creation – During this stage we create the brief to include the major details. (Mandatory shots required, date, time, location – all the important stuff)
- Photoshoot – Once the details are set, it’s time to shoot!
- Retouching – After the photoshoot the images will be in post production
- Image Delivery – Depending on the brief, season and amount of images – turn over is usually between 1-2 weeks.
- And that’s a wrap!
How do you prepare for a photoshoot?
To create the best images together, please read below:
- If you are not getting Hair and Makeup professionally done – arrive with your hair and make up ready to go! (Bring products for touch ups during the shoot.)
- Pay attention to little details eg, hands & nails – making sure nail polish isn’t chipped
- Bring any images of poses you’d love to nail together (can save them on your phone) we can go through them on the day
- Bring along 2-3 different outfits that you would love to feature, any extra accessories, hair pieces, jewellery, earrings. These can all ad an impact and further refine a look